In Oaxaca you will eat tasty!
All our clients receive courtesies in several restaurants in Oaxaca and nearby, we have mezcal, coffee and cake for free if you are our guest.
- La Tlayuda Restaurant – Try the molcajete meats and Tlayudas.
- Casa María Lombardo Restaurant – Order a Mediterranean pizza and glass of Mexican wine.
- La Crayola Restaurant – The cuts of meat, the pear salad and roasted banana are delicious.
And if you’re a fan of typical food, you can not leave without trying the following delicacies:
- Mercado de la Merced: La Florecita Stand: Enchiladas with fried meat.
- Mercado 20 de noviembre: Pasillo del Humo: buy the meat and they let you roast it to the coal, buy the tortillas, avocado and everything that you need from the vendors who pass by around you… that is it!
- Ice-cream: In front of La Soledad church- the typical is burnt milk with Prickly pears, but we like the mamey with a Dulce Oaxaqueño (buy it in front and combine them)
- El embrujo Restaurant: Barbecue tacos.